Exotic Hong Kong
Duration – 04 Nights/05 Days.
Highlights – Hong Kong, Lantau, Shenzhen/ Macau
Hong Kong strikes unmatchable and big barrage of attractions with a sense of over adulation towards the destinations a traveller recommends here.
Excellent hospitality and vibrant colourful life of Hong Kong is also a driving cause to attract thousands of travellers pouring in to Hong Kong each passing day.
Book your Hong Kong Holiday package through Simons Holidays and unwind in a green lush charm of this place which csould actually be resplendent.
More Hong Kong Tour Packages :
- 04 nights accommodation in Hong Kong
- Daily breakfast
- All sightseeings based on SIC
- Return airport transfers
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Visa fees (As Applicable)
- Other meals
- Travel Insurance
- Optional tours
- Service tax extra is applicable.
- Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above Inclusions
- Air ticket deviation cost
- Anything not mentioned in Above Itinerary.
|Day 01: Hong Kong
Warm welcome with folded hand by company representative at at Hong Kong International Airport On arrival meeting & assistance and transfer to hotel and take rest.
|Day 02: Hong Kong
After breakfast, join Hong Kong half day city tour visiting Victoria Peak (TOP- LEVEL); Avenue of Star, Jewelry factory , Aberdeen Village (SAMPAN RIDE IS OPTIONAL). After the city tour, drop at Tsim Sha Tusi shopping area , own transfer back to hotel.
|Day 03: Hong Kong
After leisure breakfast , you will process travel by road, through Kowloon, across Hong Kong’s spectacular suspension bridge and along the north of Lantau, Hong Kong’s largest outlying island, to the new town of Tung Chung near Chek Lap Kok International Airport.
|Day 04: Hong Kong
After leisure breakfast , you will proceed for either Shenzhen Tour with Indian lunch and Windows of the World or Macau tour (with Indian lunch and return ferry ticket).
*Shenzhen: Guests will take a 45 minutes train ride to city of Shenzhen on the Mainland side of the Hong Kong SAR boundary. En route, guests will see much of the Hong Kong countryside and new towns that have been built to improve the accommodation of city dwellers.
* Macau: In 2005, UNESCO listed the Historic Centre of Macau as being of World Heritage status. Guests will tour the heart of the city which dates back to the beginning of Macau as a Portuguese possession in the 15th century.
Meals : Breakfast
|Day 05: Departure for Home
After leisure breakfast, you will transfer l to the airport by car or deluxe coach with happy memories.